|Job Title:||Snow Removal Technician/Maintenance||Reports To:||Housing Coordinator|
|Location:||St. Anthony||Position Type:||Contract|
|Level/Salary Range:||$915.20 weekly (includes 4% vacation pay).||14-22 weeks, anticipated start date November 21|
|Experience:||Previous experience an asset||Posting Expires:||Nov. 1st, 2022|
|Applications Accepted By:|
|EmaiL: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Job Posting – Snow Removal||Mail: SABRI Estates PO Box 69 St. Anthony, NL A0K 4S0|
The Snow Removal Technician/Maintenance is responsible for working independently or as a team member under the direct supervision of the housing coordinator. Responsible for the de-icing and clearing of snow from walks, driveways, and doors at SABRI Estates in an efficient manner and available to respond to maintenance calls. Currently 12 units, will extend in to include 26 units and provide maintenance work as required.
Work closely with Housing Coordinator in the de-icing and removal of snow from walks, driveways, and doors once a day at SABRI Estates.
• Proficiently and safely use snow removal equipment such as shovels, plows, snow blowers, ATV’s, vehicles with plow blades, and other power and manually operated tools and equipment used to perform snow removal.
• Maintain and care for equipment, tools and vehicles provided by SABRI Estates. Ensure property is not damaged in the efforts of removing snow.
• Safely and appropriately distribute de-icing solutions.
• Perform highly physical work outdoors on a consistent basis in all weather conditions, specifically very cold, icy, snowy weather.
• It is required all Snow Removal Technicians have cold weather gear and wear it appropriately to protect themselves against adverse weather conditions.
• Meet contract scheduled deadlines without sacrificing great customer service or quality.
• Perform other tasks and maintenance as assigned/instructed by Housing Coordinator
Highly motivated, self-driven, flexible, and detailed oriented.
• Great time management skills; available for seasonal long hours, a clear schedule to work all hours of the day, any day of the week and a strong work ethic, pending snowfall amounts. This position will require, although rare, potential holiday work.
• Punctual and dependable with a can-do attitude.
• Previous experience with snow clearing and maintenance is preferred.
Additional Details: Physical demands require constantly moving, walking, or stooping. Required to ascends/descends a ladder to perform maintenance work. Frequently operates machinery and will use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials. Frequently required to stand and walk, lift and/or move up to 50 to over 100 lbs. with assistance